As I sat on the steps early Sunday morning, I thought of ways in which I am an outsider here. I prayed that I would learn to relate to the people I meet, to understand their culture, maybe even learn a few words of the language. The message for me was that I am never outside of God's love and protection. That He promises to be constant. That I just need to seek Him to be inside His arms.
"And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13
The outside was beautiful on Sunday morning (right now it is almost 5 a.m. on Monday here). I walked around the outside and took pictures. I also have some of the inside of the building and some of the little ones that I will share. Too many for one post.
This little guy kept dive-bombing me as I sat on the steps.
I think he was reminding me that a God that loves "the
sparrow" loves me so much more.
top picture shows the end where my room is located. The
bottom the side where the babies are and the common room.
Right now we are all living upstairs, but when construction
is complete the babies will be moving downstairs.
Current outside play area for the children.
four-legged guests live.
One end of the baby house. Laundry is out to dry.
Construction on back. Adding space for babies outside and in.
Another beautiful reminder of the Creator.
By the end of my quiet time I knew it was alright to feel like an outsider, sitting on the steps enjoying the beauty of God's outside, the laughter of the children, the sounds of whistling, and so much more.

1 comment:
Beautiful place. Saw the inside of your room and it looked clean, uncluttered and functional.
Loved the colors too.
Looks more like a hotel! lol :o)
Marilyn
Post a Comment