Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Taste of Cuteness

Protection, shelter, safe haven - Haven of Hope.

This ministry is amazing and God's love shines brightly everywhere.  The aunties are so welcoming, and I am determined to learn everyone's name......eventually.

Today though, a little bit of cute.


Kennedy with his friend Joy.  Joy came to visit.  She is reunited with her mother so no longer lives at Haven of Hope.  Behind them is Maggie.


The one man welcome wagon, Jabali.  He loves people, wants to be held, or pushed on the swing.  Already madly in love with this guy.

 Moses giving Joy a push on the swing.  I was swinging Jabali and he did not like it if Moses touched his swing - "NO, Mo!"

 Lizzie is special needs.  She attends a local school.  She smiles and communicates so much with it!  I have been following her story on Trena's blog for awhile.

                                             One of the tiny ones - Brenda (I think).

Auntie Ruth holding and feeding Brenda and enjoying the outside for a bit.

I will try to capture some more cuteness another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those cuties.
Just want to love on them all.
Sweet babies.
Marilyn