"Be joyful in hope,...." Romans 12:12
"Therefore you now have sorrow, but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you." John 16:22
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
There are many places where God's Words speak of joy - a full and complete joy in Him. He gives us times of joy here, times to celebrate, to laugh, to make memories, and to share with others. As I look at the faces in this video I see pure joy, celebration, delight in the moment and in the gift of marriage.
Little girls in zebra striped dresses with red bows are some of my students. The women danced in the bride to the reception area. I couldn't resist catching a little of it on video. It was a day of joy and to celebrate in the gift of families given by God.
" Dancing in the Bride from Alaine Schlechte on Vimeo.
"

No comments:
Post a Comment