Are you willing to risk it all for Jesus to bring just one to Him? Our mission statement asks us to do just that - think about ONE, just one, who doesn't know Christ. Someone you are willing to reach out to, to pray for, to invite to church.
Those words 'risk it all' caused many people to question the statement. Every moment is a risk though - there are not guarantees in life - God's promises are true, but we will have thorns in the garden, be surrounded by temptations, and He allows these things in our lives. We learn, hopefully, to rely on Him completely, to trust in His ultimate control and plan, and to see the hope of our true home.
I am more than ready to risk it all - to leave behind the things that often get in the way of my relationship with Him, my time with Him, and my service to Him - to experience Him in a whole new way. I truly believe I have much to learn, and a long way to grow, in my relationship with God. That this time will be one of those refining experiences, a teaching time, a growing time, and in the end my prayer is that I will be open to what He wants to show me. That I will serve Him well in Nakuru... teaching, helping, loving.....


No comments:
Post a Comment