Suddenly February is over. I scrambled today to catch up and complete the final project for my current class, pay end of the month bills, catch up on grades, and tried to figure out where the last part of the month had disappeared.
I guess most people feel that way, at least at one time or another. Time gets away from us. I wasn't too happy with myself, but I think I have a good excuse this time. LOL
It looks like I will be moving to Kenya for a year. I will be a teacher for children of full time missionaries in Nakuru, Kenya. I am so grateful to God for this opportunity to serve Him with the abilities He has given me as a teacher in a new ministry. I am excited. I am overwhelmed. I am terrified.
Faith is hoping for what we do not see.

No comments:
Post a Comment