Sunday, February 16, 2014

Feeling Random

I know where to put my trust.  I know in whom I should trust.  I know He has the best plans for my life.  I know a lot of things, but my heart is not following too well lately.  I have made and continue to make choices without time to truly seek the will of the One who guides all good plans.  Now I am throwing caution to the wind, praying that a clear answer will come, be it a YES or a NO, just clear.  The control freak jumps in while the faithful side says slow down and pray.  If the answer is yes I will adjust to new things, leaving much behind to be somewhere different, trying to live every moment in His service.  If the answer is no I will have learned something, and will have changed anyway.  Either is good, both can be for Him. 
Can I trust enough to give up my luxaries, my selfishness, and the people I love here?  Can I trust enough to accept His no, and learn from my unbelief, to go forward where I am?  I pray the answer is yes to both of those questions. 
Random thoughts tonight. 
Just one of my favorite pics with someone special in my life. 

No comments: