Meanwhile I have procrastinated on homework, taxes, trying to set up medical appointments, and a
Impatience and feeling overwhelmed mix together in a blur of days. Today I took a look at the calendar and jolted myself into the present. I cleaned out files on my break, entered grades and got set for next week. At least my classroom is orderly and ready to go.
God's timing is perfect we say. Many waited patiently on the Lord. God came in His time. There is a time and season for everything. I feel like I am suspended in an alternative universe, and just want to get my feet on the ground. I want the future to be reality now, want to rush ahead and be at the goal now.
I know God has the perfect plan for each step in the next weeks. I depend on His hands to guide, strengthen, and hold it all together.
Tomorrow will come quickly enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment